Satellite Broadband for
Remote Rural Areas.
We specialise in providing internet access anywhere you want it.
Satellite Broadband Plans
Satellite broadband provides internet via satellite. This is delivered to a dish at your house and is available in even the most remote locations.
The No Data Cap plan allows you to use the internet without a data cap, with speeds reduced after 80GB.
Are you a business?
The plans above are for residential home users. For a Business Satellite Broadband solution please call us on 0800 101 143 or contact us here to discuss your requirements to suit your business. We can offer dedicated bandwidth, enhanced QoS, satellite broadband fail-over for fibre, wireless or copper broadband outages, phone solutions and more.
What Our Customers Think
Product Terms & Setup
Contract Term Options
- Open term — Buy the equipment and you can give us 30 days’ notice anytime.
- 24 month contract — we’ll provide you the equipment on free lease.
- Installing a two-way communication satellite internet solution is a specialised task and needs to be done by a trained professional for high precision alignment and modem configuration. We have a nationwide network of contractors and can arrange for one of them to come and complete the work for you. Total installation and setup is $999 plus travel mileage of $1.15 per km. Installation on the Chatham Islands may incur additional costs.
- (Open term only) High quality Satellite equipment for your premises (mount, satellite dish, LNB, BUC, satellite modem) for $2,000
NB: let us know if you own existing satellite equipment at your premises.
- Optional high spec Router for Wireless and VoIP – $249
Top-up Data Packs
If you run out of data, your account will auto top up with a 1GB data pack, up to 4 times. After this, your connection will stop, and you will need to manually purchase one of the data packs below to get back up and running.
- 1GB – $30 per month
- 2GB – $40 per month
- 5GB – $80 per month
- 10GB – $150 per month
- 20GB – $240 per month
- More available if required
We do this so you don’t incur large over usage bills.
It’s easy to change the frequency of auto top ups within your MyHub account. Here’s a couple scenarios on how you can control your auto top ups:
- You can set your connection to stop as soon as you have run out of data, and manually add a top up from within your MyHub account.
- You can set various data pack sizes to auto top up e.g. 5GB data pack to auto top up to 5 times, or 1GB up to 2 times.
You’ve got the control.
Our top-up data packs are flexible and are are valid for the month they are bought in, so only purchase as much as you need for the remainder of the month.
Early exit fees for customers on a contract
- An early exit fee of $983.25 applies in the first 1-12 months
- An early exit fee of $458.85 applies during 13-24 months
- An early exit fee of $228.85 applies during 25-36 months (if you’re on an older 36 month contract plan)
NB: If another product offered by Wireless Nation becomes available at your location we will switch you over and waive the early termination fee.
- Factors such as network congestion at peak hours and downloads in progress may affect the actual speed
- Internet speed can be affected by devices on your home network or by interference on your local WI-FI
- This is a best efforts residential service and is not to be used for business or re-sale