Join a committed, high performing, award-winning and fun team!
Our culture is unique
At Wireless Nation, we are a small to medium business with a family feel based in Takapuna, Auckland. We have a big emphasis on an easy going, anti-red tape culture, where one can communicate with anyone no matter what role they play.
Who are you, and why you’d fit into the our team?
- You’re a passionate, bright individual with a team mindset.
- You think outside the box and are happy to go the extra mile.
- A can-do attitude and are always willing to help out where needed.
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills.
- Fit in with the values of our company.
We have a bunch of great benefits
- working with a highly motivated supportive team
- a focus on training and development
- free home internet connection
- free parking at work
- free Southern Cross Health Insurance
- annual free flu vaccination
- 5 year and 10 year long service award & incentive
- exciting team functions (BBQs, fishing, snow planet, white water rafting, master chef cooking to name a few!)
- modern office with snacks, fruits and coffee from freshly ground beans to fire you up for a great day at work
We’re always interested in passionate people
If there is a vacancy below and it sounds like you or if you would like to leave your details to be considered for any future vacancies, please fill in your details below.
Collections & Accounts Receivable Officer
We have a vacancy in our accounts team to look after collections, accounts receivable and customer queries via phone and email. Running billing and automatic payments is part of the role, too. Wireless Nation is an exciting and fast paced environment that requires a highly motivated quick thinker, adaptable to change and able to learn quickly. Excellent verbal and written communication skills at native speaker level are an absolute must for this position along with the ability to take on pressure situations and thrive in a high workload environment. The ideal candidate will be NZ citizen or permanent resident, passionate about helping customers, contribute in a team environment, happy to go the extra mile and on delivering excellence. If this sounds like you, please leave your details in the form below!