Stay in touch with friends and family with our awesome, flexible Home Phone calling plan.
Our home phone line works over your internet connection you have with us, so all you need to do is plug your home phone handset cable into the modem instead of your phone jack (once we have setup the phone line for you).
For only $23 per month you get the following:
- Home phone line
- Unlimited local and national calls to other NZ landlines
- Voicemail, Call Divert & all the cool features
- Kiwi based support
*Pricing includes GST. Calls to mobiles is $0.30 per minute. Number porting is $30 one off (please do not disconnect with your old provider if you wish to keep your number until we have ported it over to us).
There are a few factors to consider when using a VoIP home phone line – the most important being emergency services. Yes, you can still contact emergency services i.e. 111, provided you have internet access and power, however the operator will not know your physical location, so you will need to provide this information to them.
Applications/services that may not work with a VoIP home phone line:
- A medic alarm that only works link through an old analogue phone line
- Dial up internet
- Older Fax machines
- Older EFTPOS devices
- A monitored building alarm that only works through an old analogue phone line
- The SKY remote to download SKY ‘pay per view’ movies or games, or SKY betting. You can still order SKY ‘pay per view’ movies or games by calling SKY TV.
- Some traditional 3 way calling or audio conference features.
We suggest you double check with the suppliers of the above services to check compatibility with a VoIP home phone line.