Reliable, Fast, Broadband
For Auckland CBD
We specialise in providing internet access anywhere you want it.
Auckland CBD Broadband Plans
Apartment Broadband is one of our specialties.
We’ve been helping Auckland apartment dwellers and students get connected to better broadband since 2005.
Cable over Fibre is available in selected apartment buildings and brings Fibre speeds using existing apartment infrastructure. It’s quick and easy to install, usually within a couple days.
All our plans come with no long term contracts – you can give us 30 days notice anytime!
See where Cable over Fibre is available in Auckland?
- Beach Apartments – 85 Beach Road, Auckland
- Perspective Apartments – 28 College Hill, Freemans Bay, Auckland
- Momentum Apartments – 36-38 College Hill, Freemans Bay, Auckland
- 30 Heather Street, Parnell, Auckland
- Phoenix Gardens Apartments – 135 Grafton Road, Grafton, Auckland
- Quay West Apartments – 8 Albert Street, Auckland
- 2 Fred Thomas Drive, Takapuna, Auckland
- 4 Fred Thomas Drive, Takapuna, Auckland
- 2 Princes Street, Auckland
- Lighter Quay – Halsey Street, Viaduct, Auckland
- Sun Apartments – 47 Wakefield Street, Auckland
- Westminister Apartments – 5 Parliament Street, Auckland
- The Federal Apartments – 18 Federal Street, Auckland
- Hampton Court Apartments – 182 Federal Street, Auckland
- Cityworks Depot – 77 Cook Street, Auckland
- Domain Terraces – 1 George Street, Newmarket
- The Guardian Apartments – 105 Queen Street, Auckland
- Memphis Apartments – 5-11 Charlotte Street, Eden Terrace, Auckland
- 4 Rendall Place, Eden Terrace, Auckland
- Wiltshire Apartments – 89-95 Victoria Street West, Auckland
- 595 New North Road, Auckland
- 2 Western Springs Road, Auckland
Full Cable over Fibre Product Terms
- No long-term contract – give us 30 days’ notice anytime!
Modem, postage and handling
- Otherwise you can bring your own compatible modem for free
Early Exit Fee
- $199 on a 12 month contract
- Once you have used up all of your data, your connection will stop, and you will need to manually purchase a data pack in your account to get back up and running.
- Automatic payment is required. The initial automatic payment is done via credit/debit card; however, you will need to setup direct debit from your NZ bank account after signup.
- Factors such as network congestion at peak hours and downloads in progress may affect the actual speed
- This is a best efforts residential service and is not to be used for business or re-sale
Check what’s available at your address